Thursday, October 13, 2011

9 - 9 - 9 >> 6 - 6 - 6

When I first heard Herman (Koch)Cain say that he has a great new tax scheme I leaned forward and listened carefully.  Out came the 9 - 9 - 9 plan and I fell over from the laughter.  The man is insane if he thinks that is a plan.  His, "I don't have the facts," defense of his plan is about right.  He said he had the plan scored independently and that turned out to be a fairy tale with assumptions a 6 six year old would see through.

A few words about 999... 

This is sooo crazy that if the Republicans buy into it they will implode long before the next election.  From my point of view that's not a horrible thing but I worry that they have gotten so insane that they don't realize how destructive this sort of policy would be.  The poor would be hardest hit and the working class would be buried in a mountain of taxes.  How in the world did we get to this incredible (non-credible) idea and have ANYBODY applaud?  This guy is snorting a drug to be this crazy. Bachmann had it about right, "The devils' in the details."

No comments:

Post a Comment