Monday, September 19, 2011

Talking Heads, Talking Spin

Yesterday, Sunday, I was watching one of the talking heads editorial shows and about fell out of my seat.  It was ABC and what’s-her-nose Amanpour (This Week with Christiane Amanpour) had the usual guests.  I knew I was in for some spin when George Will started off the commentary and spun way right subtly bashing President Obama.  Shortly that was followed by Coke Roberts (who I always thought a bit left) taking up the right spin.  What?  The move to the right is so thorough and all pervasive that I did not even get a hint that these folks had a clue just how far they had gone.

Anyway, it was not depressing or upsetting it was just surprising and really let me know just how fast the spin could be applied.  It tells me how much work the on-going battle takes.  It goes way beyond one person’s life time.  The continuous assault is astounding.

I am not feeling that this something to whine about like the Right Wing constantly does.  It is a call to action.  Politics is not a debate today; it is an action that does not stop.  It is taking over a party and pushing it to be great. 


Now Faux Nooz is always going on about being vilified and so forth and scolding everyone in sight for Their hate talk.  Here is Andrew Breitbart that will never make onto a scolding by Faux Nooz.

All that is unlike this idiot (a right wing blogger) saying that his side has all the guns!!  Can we say, “Delusional,” altogether?




No comments:

Post a Comment